Drawing anime bodies can be a challenge, but with the right techniques and practice, anyone can do this. Learn how to draw an anime female body with our simple tutorial. You’ll be able to draw beautiful and realistic anime females in no time!
How to Draw an Anime Female Body in 6 Steps
- First, draw a head at the top of your paper. If you don’t know what that looks like, draw an oval. If you want a pointed chin, make the bottom of the oval a little pointy.
- Next, draw a line from the top of the circle straight down until you are satisfied with the height. If you’re not sure what the best height is for an average character, draw a vertical line that is about 5 ½ -6 times taller than the head. Add horizontal lines on your straight line, each the same distance apart as the head height, to use as a guide.
- Then, sketch an hourglass shape and add 2 circles in it for the torso. You should have 3 round shapes on your paper now. Next, draw curved lines going from the bottom of the first circle to the top of the third. This is going to be the hips. Draw two more circles in the top half of the hourglass shape to indicate breasts.
- Next, you should draw the arms. Make them extend from the top corners of the torso. To start, draw cylinders coming down from the top of the torso near where your shoulders are located. To mark elbows, draw little circles toward the center part of the cylinders. Add in small circles toward the bottom of the cylinders to indicate the character’s wrists, and draw mittens for the hands attached to the arm.
- For the legs, begin by drawing a tube-like shape extending from the bottom of the torso. Draw circles in the middle of the tubes to indicate knee joints, and right before each foot to represent ankle joints. Draw a trapezoid attached to the ankle joints for the feet. And most importantly-make sure both legs are the same length!
- Finally, erase the extra lines on your drawing and finalize everything. We hope this guide was helpful in your journey to drawing the best anime female body. Good luck!